When I can, I try to invest a lot of time in open-source projects. Here are a few of them I initiated myself:
- Berry name generator
- Redis-like database in haskell. Implements Redis protocol.
- Small program that unscrambles words!
- Get your punk fix. Discover other people's influences. – On your iOS Device thanks to React Native
- Stay focused. HAndy chrome extension
- nodejs, socket.io, Inspired by http://codeshare.io
- Elo algorithm implementation in JS.
- Inspired by Haskell Prelude module, some helper functions.
- Boilerplate for Hoodie app with React.
- Lazy evaluated underscore/lodash-like lib.
- Ook Ook!
- React Component that shows your app memory activity.
- Optimize all your svg in-place in your s3 bucket.
- Offline music player with React.
- This very website.