While I’m not at liberty to share the most of the projects I’ve done or work on in the scope of my previous jobs, I’m happy to describe some of them and describe them in more details privately via me via [email protected].
- I wrote the public API spec and well as implemented the server-side libraries to use it. The initial implementations were in Go, Node, Python, Java, Ruby, and PHP.
- One example publicly available is Datawallet's chrome extension has been a work of labour at Datawallet. Despite being abandonned, it is still a cool piece of technology. It's built with wasm, js, and Cosmos Blockchain.
- The chrome extension above was accompanied by this companion SDK to use it programmatically.
- Build with RN, and native Java/Swift modules.
Early in my carreer I used to invest a lot more time in open-source projects. Here are a few of them I initiated myself or contributed to.
- Berry name generator
- Redis-like database in haskell. Implements Redis protocol.
- Small program that unscrambles words!
- Get your punk fix. Discover other people's influences. – On your iOS Device thanks to React Native
- Stay focused. HAndy chrome extension
- nodejs, socket.io, Inspired by http://codeshare.io
- Elo algorithm implementation in JS.
- Inspired by Haskell Prelude module, some helper functions.
- Boilerplate for Hoodie app with React.
- Lazy evaluated underscore/lodash-like lib.
- Ook Ook!
- React Component that shows your app memory activity.
- Optimize all your svg in-place in your s3 bucket.
- Offline music player with React.
- This very website.